Saturday, September 11, 2010

Kahmeng Kaisheng Chin & M3



last night kaisheng come fetch me...they said tat want go RAJA UDA wor...so,so,so...ma go lo...first,we went to FRESH SHOP for drinking...there are many younger...mosty student from CLB...also many handsome ang pretty ><...台湾珍朱奶茶 was drank by me...not so tasty...some more felt dizzy,bcoz i cant eat to SWEET...but need sweet life..lol...haha
after tat,,,,,,,we went to SUNWAY for GCB lo...kahmeng also want to try it...so,we jommm...but but but==inside SUNWAY bo MCD eh...becoz MCD at outside one...we saw the board..really bo MCD ==...so we went for SHUSHI KING...my lovest food...sushi!!!

my LOVEST...SHASHIMI.....LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!


after eating,,,we planted to beach...before tis...i saw a nice poster when going to car park...TELL ME U LOVE ME

hahahahaha...after taking pic...we were going to the beach...there are many people...malay,chinese,india.. 1 MALAYSIA ==...gt ppl called me lenglui wor...a group of BBQ boys and gals at tat beach..== they are peli me bo==haha=]
when i at beach,i m missing u...in front of island...look at the KOMTAR...ya...u are there =]
gina build castle...let me puat toh==haha
finally,12.30am reach home...thank KS KM CHIN.. =]hav a nice night!muacs!

2 comments: