Sunday, September 19, 2010

My 18/9/2010

I had woke up in the early morning,packed my bag for me to overnight at SYee house...waiting my sis to fetch me went to BW jetti.on car,OMG...my sis 's boy frenz and her frenz has smoking habit..hate...haha...thx sis fetch me to go..
11.30am reach penang,we went to study first,nope..is went to eat first,KNS,you cheated me to ate wantan mee...study till 4 somethings,we went to time square to meet SY and Jocelyn...time square really nothing,,,shit jibing...about 4 somethings,JO said tat want to go MBS le...i dont want early reach there,so,i went to prangin with jibing...
we start from here,i was going crazy...........heart felt warm.....
6 somethings...we reached MBS le,campfire!



the girl just hide in classroom for helping JO cotsume competiton xD

we were supported JO!!!
During campfire...hmmmmm,,,haha...secret xD
the most touching,when you leave.............unforgetable.............. =] thx you!
when we were separated,i miss u...miss u all =]

No comments:

Post a Comment