Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Penang Bridge Marathon 2010 with Dearsss and Baby


Saturday night (20/11), 10.30pm,my dear friends and me met at Ling house,and Hong's father drove us went to QB...there were many ppl ! we went to STATION ONE for "staying overnight"..hahax...and baby bought me a TIRAMISU cake and coffee... =D...after having my "dinner(cake n coffee)"...i went to seaside with baby...saw many couple O.O...we enjoyed the night scenery of Penang Bridge and had a "good night"...
About 2.30am,i had to acc baby to changed the clothe,bcoz he had to started his half marathon 21KM...
During he running,there was raining cat and dog...he had to run in the heavy rain on bridge and backed in looking like a drowned rat...i felt heartache,bcoz i know he was muscle cramp after running,he want to finished run before i start my 10KM run ! his clothes wet with rain,OMG! i cant described the feeling at tat time!he gt a medal of half marathon,and he said tat he gt it for me ... =D
Well,i also gt a medal of 10km =D...
RUN RUN RUN
exhausted!
thx for he was being there for me...
also thx for dearss...friends.....acc me...had fun with me !

1 comment:

  1. awww...so sweet of him. I will go for my half marathon next year. gonna conquer myself..hehe


    By the way, you can drop by our facepage to view other photos from

    PBIM 2010.

    http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=301068&id=100731761927
    http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=300692&id=100731761927
    http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=300665&id=100731761927

    ReplyDelete