Saturday, December 18, 2010

The Happiest Birthday [16th]

12/12/2010 i had celebrated my birthday early with my friends =) we went to gurney,some of them was going to Red Box and i went to cinema with someone,this movie i would not forget [Rapunzel ] i love some words which always appear in the movie,tat is [ i love u more,i love u most] !
The long-haired Princess Rapunzel has spent her entire life in a tower, but when she falls in love with a bandit who was passing by she must venture into the outside world for the first time to find him.
Well,14/12/2010 it was my 16th bitrhday,i went to Auto City Tao for my birthday dinner with my family,sis,bro,mum and me =D 1person is RM50++...we ate a lot japanese,taiwanese,thailand food....
We had reached there around 5.30pm,there were many ppl,reservation table is full! we dont hav reserve the table before,so,we just can sat at outdoor,we ate and talk,hav a fun!
lights slowly dim,the atmosphere grew soft,i love the light in the restaurant and the decoration of the restaurant =]
lights slowly dim
IMG_8363
See,so romantic...
IMG_8376
[Fire Cracker]
My bro ordered it,it is kinda 'bo ho ziak",bcoz too spicy !
[Shashimi Morawase] i love it much!i ordered it 3 times =D hahax
shake yamago
[Shake Yamogo] it is delicious!
TEMPURA MORIAWASE
[Tempura Morawase] it is good!
it just some of the foods we ate,i think we had ate over 20 dishes...
After having dinner,we went to auto city hypermaket ...buy a lot of "girl things",actually my mum and sis ==,my pity brother just followed us with a boring face,hahahax...
when i reached home,i opened my other ph,and saw many wish,thx for my friends who had wished me,and sorry for i late replied due to my ph no battery =D
Anyway,it was my happiest birthday,and i reveived a meaningfull gifts ... [THANK YOU]
MY LOVE 16TH BIRTHDAY,I M NOT LONGER A GIRL WHO UNDER 16...LOL

1 comment: